Tuesday, February 3, 2009

On the sunny side

Well it's been sunny for the past few days here. which is a nice change. I keep on thinking Vitamin D, Vitamin D, and I've had a song stuck in my head. "you will feel no pain as we drive you all insane." And the Airstream is moving right along, we are living in here now, we only lack a refrigerator and a stove and a shower, so I'm still having to cook and shower in the house. It's okay.
Our routine with the animals is good, but we still want to get rid of them and get some animals that would be more productive. We are thinking cows amd chickens, maybe bees.
But now that our living situation is a little more under control, my next thought is turning to gardening. none of our compost will be ready by this season, but I think the ground is probably rich enough on it's own, since it's never been used to produce anything. I think I have to start my tomato's seedlings soon.
More pics to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment